- All tutors have at least 2-3 years of tutoring experience.
- 90% of tutors have teaching experience.
- 100% of tutors know the Common Core State Standards.
- All tutors are personable, supportive and encouraging
- Tutors help students become independent learners.
- Satisfaction guarantee
- No minimum number of sessions
- Contract can be terminated at any time
- Scheduling with the tutor directly
- Flexible rescheduling policy
- Monthly payment
- Carefully selected and thoroughly screened tutors with references and transcript/s checked
- Tutors have many years of tutoring and teaching experience.
- All tutors background checked
- All tutors are tested in the subject/s they tutor.
- All tutors give a mock teaching lesson to company president.
- Friendly management
- Outstanding student-tutor matching
- Nearly 100% client satisfaction rate
The goal of TutorPro is to bring students up to their full academic potential by providing them with exceptional tutors. We understand that a tutor affects many facets of a student’s life, including academic success, self-esteem, motivation, and interest. Tutoring is a great responsibility. Therefore, we are committed to serving the public with well-paid tutors who take their profession very seriously.
Our Published Test Preparation Books:
Praxis I Math: My Private Tutor helps prepare prospective public school teacher for their certification exam.